Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Poker Face

Am I happy or am I mad? It's time for the world to know who or what I am and I figure I might as well tell them. We all have a poker face. It's just that simple. Sometimes we don't want the world to really see us, to be able to sense out soul or to be vulnerable. Though lately I don't know what's a facade and what's not.

I don't want to be known as the too crazy, too ugly, too pretty, too goth, too weird girl. I wish I had words to describe how I feel. You know those people who just want to be accepted well you're looking at her. Or rather reading about her. I have to be careful about who can see the real me. I can't even see the real me. I feel like I'm making a person up. Sewing on the clothes, stuffing the the doll with character and playing with it. But I THINK THE REAL PERSON IS EVERYTHING I'm not.

No comments: